Non-transparency?  Secretiveness?  Winning an MNC?  Because Urban hates fans?

Do the decent thing.  Write or call Coach Meyer and ask him.

From: John Vega <zebu...@gate.net>
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 2:00:10 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami Herald and
Palm Beach Post

I never asked for transparency.

The fences around the practice fields are covered with opaque green fabric to a
height of about 12 feet. You live close, please check, I may be wrong about the
height but am pretty sure that the opacity and color are accurate.

I think that you'd have to rent a helicopter to get a good view of our
practices once the guarded gate is closed.

If the current measures at the practice field are inadequate, I'd be interested
in knowing the manner and how much it would cost to correct those inadequacies.

That seems more sensible than abandoning practice fields that were built for
the purpose of, well, practicing.

-Zeb

On Aug 10, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Arthur Polhill wrote:

After the 4th MNC and the 3rd MNC in the last 4 years, I'll ask you how you
feel about public transparency.