Hey man! You're cursed. A pox is upon you. Have a professional remove it
from the premises. Don't touch it---don't even look at it. I'm deleting
your email so I don't get infected. Hope it's not too late for all of
us.

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Badrish Davanagere
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:28 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Question to techies...

 

[I heard this question on local radio this morning and thought I pose it
her with a slightly different twist!]

I have a problem with my DVR. Since I know there are a bunch of techies
on this list, I thought I would get some help - I have programmed it to
record all new episodes of The Biggest Loser show but it keeps taping
the FSU games. Can you please help a brother out?

-BadMan




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to