GAAAAA….SUWEEEET!

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:59 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Question to techies...

 

 

The problem is that you are an ACC fan and there are so many losers around you 
- your DVR is trying to record everything ACC - which it can't - so it simply 
picks the biggest loser in a loser conference in your loser life.  

 

P.S. I hear the Bobby Bowden show is getting expanded coverage and becoming 
more interesting.  Please don't confuse the Bobby Bowden show with the Jerry 
Springer show.  Bobby is the older one with less hair.  

 

        -------- Original Message --------
        Subject: [gatortalk] Question to techies...
        From: Badrish Davanagere <[email protected]>
        Date: Thu, October 15, 2009 8:27 am
        To: [email protected]
        
        [I heard this question on local radio this morning and thought I pose 
it her with a slightly different twist!]
        
        I have a problem with my DVR. Since I know there are a bunch of techies 
on this list, I thought I would get some help - I have programmed it to record 
all new episodes of The Biggest Loser show but it keeps taping the FSU games. 
Can you please help a brother out?
        
        -BadMan
        
        
        
        



 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to