I pick TT and let him play a bit of LB too!!!

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Ken Kirkley <[email protected]> wrote:

>  So you are saying that Tebow and McCoy/Brantley are equivalent?
>
> My point is Tebow brings something unique to the QB position that can't be
> replicated easily.  Spikes may be the best MLB in the country, but he isn't
> that much better than the rest of the top tier MLBs.
>
> And my second choice would be Eric Berry or Ndamukong Suh.
>
> *Ken K*
> *MNGator*
>
>
>  ------------------------------
> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] *On
> Behalf Of *John Vega
> *Sent:* Friday, October 16, 2009 9:43 AM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [Scripps Howard ]: Tebow takes
> command in Heisman Trophy poll (Lindsay)
>
>
>  On Oct 15, 2009, at 12:46 PM, Ken Kirkley wrote:
>
> My response is simple.  If you could pick any one player in college to join
> your team, who would it be?
>
>
> O.K.
>
> I'll pick Spikes, and I will assume that you pick Tebow.
>
> I then pick either Colt McCoy or John Brantley. I haven't decided, but
> unless you want 2 QBs, it won't matter.
>
> Your pick.
>
> -Zeb
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to