Yeah, but... if they never get an opportunity to try, try again, they'll never
get any better at NOT letting him down.  It's a bit of a vicious cycle, ya know?

  From: Woody
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 5:52 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: "Just win"

  Im not sure Meyer would tell him that.  His attitude is.. let Tebow be
Tebow...   but I see what you are saying and I mostly agree... except for the
fact... he has tried to spread the ball around...and they let him down...

  I almost wonder if Tebow is the leader of this team in more ways than one.

  Woody