This would be a good time to do it.  

I look for a long downfield pass for a td to start the scoring for UF.
Then, may the Georgia wheels come off and we finally "hang 50" on them.

 

 

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty

1517 Hunt Club Blvd

Gallatin TN 37066

Phone: 615-826-4040

Fax: 615-822-2027

Mobile: 615-972-4239

 

 

  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Gatornet Admin
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 7:29 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: "Robbie's Playbook" --- Georgia
prediction time [Andreu]

 

Let me add that I predict Tebow will break the tie with Hershel Walker's
record during this game.

 

Randy

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Shane <mailto:[email protected]>  Ford 

To: [email protected] 

Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 8:19 AM

Subject: [gatornews] [SUN]: "Robbie's Playbook" --- Georgia prediction time
[Andreu]

 

 
<http://www.gatorsports.com/global/graphics/blogs/gx/hdr/Robbies+Playbook.gi
f>  

October 29th, 2009 04:00pm


Georgia prediction time
<http://andreu.blogs.gatorsports.com/10246/georgia-prediction-time/> 


by Robbie Andreu <http://andreu.blogs.gatorsports.com/author/andreu/>
(Gainesville SUN)

 

 

I've been going over this all week, and I've come up with two very plausible
scenarios for how this game will play out Saturday in Jacksonville.

Here's the first one:

Florida's red-zone woes continue, the Gators turn the ball over a few times
on offense, give up a few plays on defense, and the Bulldogs spring the
upset, dashing UF's national title hopes. Part of this scenario would
include Joe Cox having all kinds of time to throw and consistently moves the
Georgia offense without the benefit of much of a running game. It also
includes the Bulldogs stuffing UF's usually reliable running game.

This could happen, but I'm just not feeling it.

What I am feeling is scenario two:

The Gators come out and avoid the red zone altogether by hitting some long
scoring plays early in the game, including a TD bomb from Tim Tebow to
Deonte Thompson. Once the Gators get the early lead, they'll start playing
with confidence and the red-zone problems will disappear, and then this team
will start playing like everyone thought it would coming into the season.
Defensively, I see UF stifling the Georgia offense by shutting down the run,
then harassing Cox all afternoon. A.J. Green will catch some passes, but the
Florida defense is going to play one of its best games of the season.

This is a Florida team that is loaded with talent but hasn't played up to
its potential yet. It's going to happen sometime. The Gators are going to
put together a complete game and the results will be very impressive.

I just have a strong feeling that it's going to happen in this game.

Prediction: Florida 34, Georgia 10

 

 


Comments
<http://andreu.blogs.gatorsports.com/10246/georgia-prediction-time/feed/> 


1 Comment

1.      October 30th, 2009 1:22 am
<http://andreu.blogs.gatorsports.com/10246/georgia-prediction-time/#comment-
1222#comment-1222>  

SCENARIO TWO IS WHAT WE ALL ARE WAITING FOR. I SEE IT DIFFERENTLY, I SEE IT
AS THE SAME DRAG IT OUT HARD FOUGHT GAME WHERE EVEN THE SPECTATORS ARE WORN
OUT WHEN THE GAME IS OVER. WE WIN A HARD FOUGHT GAME. I HOPE THIS IS OUR
BREAKOUT GAME AND IT SHOULD BE BUT WON"T. COME ON GATORS MAKE MY PREDICTION
WRONG.........

by JIM WILSON

 

 

<BR


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to