Probably will have to run some steps...boys will be boys.

-----Original Message-----
From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Gatornet Admin
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 8:00 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Brandon Spikes getting aggressive in the pile

Hmm... Since you're local, I'm sure Bowden can find a uniform that will
fit
you. Maybe it will give them a spark?

HEADLINES:
Walk-on DE blitzes QB, then kills him with his bare hands in front of
72,000
witnesses. Claims recent attempt to quit smoking ignited the sudden
desire
to kill. Coach Bowden was quoted as saying "at least he didn't kill the
president..."