From: Oliver Barry <oli...@bobparks.com>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 1:40:15 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Eye gouge

You’d think the Gainesville Sun, or someone, would show a little
 footage of Brandon on the sidelines earlier
 in the game with his helmet and even eye black
ripped off getting treatment for the finger he took just before that.

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI
Real Estate Broker
Bob Parks Realty
1517 Hunt Club Blvd