What would you expect from a son of a preacher? Nietzche's got some interesting
views...now, back to the monolith and bones. Hal??? Is that you? Yes, Dave.
Nice day, isn't it? What are you doing, Dave?? Dave?....

________________________________

From: Arthur Polhill [mailto:lpolh...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Mon 11/16/2009 9:39 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: No nightmare for UF, just a
recurring dream [Dooley]

And, picky would also point out that the music was inspired and based on German
philosopher Nietzsche's atheistic work, "Thus Spoke Zarathustra: A Book for All
and None" a novel published in parts between 1883 and 1885.  This becomes
particularly significant when considering that it is the team entry theme for
the USC football team at William Brice Stadium in the capitol of SC and is used
to excite their fans at pep rallies, etc.  South Carolina is a very religious,
Christian part of the country.

A whole lot of people make a whole ton of money doing this sort of picking.