happy thanksgiving to you all as well...this group is my lifeline...you guys 
are the best...thanks and hope you have a heat t..day 
------Original Message------

From: Arthur Polhill
To: GatorTalk
ReplyTo: GatorTalk
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Happy Thanksgiving
Sent: Nov 26, 2009 1:28 PM

I have a lot to be thankful for this year and you friends are right at the top 
of the list.   The birds on the table.  Got to go!   A. Leon Polhill, Gator "I 
was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn't know." 
- Mark Twain From: Rob Alexander <[email protected]> To: 
[email protected] Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 10:25:30 PM Subject: 
RE: [gatortalk] Happy Thanksgiving Yup, Gatornet is definitely one of the 
things I’m thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
 
Rob
 
 
From: Badrish <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Wed, 
November 25, 2009 4:07:56 PM Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Happy Thanksgiving
Thanks and wish you all a happy Thanksgiving too.
 
I am definitely Thankful 'cause God made me a Gator and then a 
Gatornetter...you guys/gals Rock!!!
 
-BadMan
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Oliver Barry <[email protected]> wrote:
Very nice.  Thanks, Art!!
 
Oliver Barry CRS,GRI
Real Estate Broker
Bob Parks Realty
1517 Hunt Club Blvd
Gallatin TN 37066
Phone: 615-826-4040
Fax: 615-822-2027
Mobile: 615-972-4239
 
 
From: Art Wroble [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 
5:50 PM To: GatorTalk Subject: [gatortalk] Happy Thanksgiving
 
 
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving
 
Happy  Thanksgiving!!!

 



 
May your stuffing  be tasty May your turkey be plump, May your potatoes and 
gravy Have never a lump.   May your yams be delicious And your pies take the 
prize, And may your Thanksgiving dinner Stay off your thighs!
 
May we remember our blessings. 
You are one of mine.
Happy  Thanksgiving Everyone!
 
 
-- GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY! 1996 National Football 
Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions 
| 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three 
Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow 
(2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-- GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY! 1996 National Football 
Champions | 2006 Nati
Go Gators !!!
Bill

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to