Hear hear!  Well said Jerry.
Go Gators.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 26, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Jerry Belloit <[email protected]> wrote:

> As I rest from a morning of cleaning and cooking, I am pausing to  
> remember the things that I am thankful for.  As a fourteen year  
> survivor of stage three cancer, I am obviously thankful to be alive  
> on this wonderful holiday.  After trying to shorten my fingers on a  
> table saw this summer, I am thankful that I had a doctor who would  
> not give up on my hand.  With his skillful 5 ½ hour surgery and seve 
> ral months of therapy, I am back to 80% strength and expect a near c 
> omplete recovery.  I am also thankful for a wife that has put up wit 
> h me for 36 years this December 8 and our two loving children.
>
>
>
> I am thankful that the stock market has rebounded.  My retirement  
> account is now at its highest ever and my retirement plans are back  
> on schedule.  It is with mixed feelings that I look forward to my  
> 62nd birthday in three years when I plan to retire.
>
>
>
> I am thankful that I live in a country where I may worship freely  
> and live with relative freedom.  I am also very grateful for our men  
> and women who this day will feast at their dinner tables in Iraq and  
> Afghanistan while separated from their families.  I very much  
> appreciate their sacrifices and I pray for their safe and healthy  
> return.
>
>
>
> On another level, I am thankful for the many years of Gatornet.   
> Since I have had to move to Pennsylvania, Gatornet has been a  
> wonderful way to keep informed about my beloved Gators.
>
>
>
> Finally, I am thankful for Gator sports.  I am especially thankful  
> for our seniors   I am going to look for some eye black today so I  
> can put Phil. 1:1 on it.  (“I thank my God for all of my remembrance 
> s of you.”)
>
>
>
> Go Gators and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  (Remember that  
> calories don’t count on Thanksgiving, do they?)
>
>
>
> Love to all,
>
>
>
> Jerry
>
>
>
>
>
> -- 
> GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
> 1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
> 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
> 2008 National Football Champions |
> Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel  
> (1996),
> Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to