My favorite comment:

If my dog had a terminal disease and I knew he was going to die before it
happened, I’d still cry then it did. Luckily, I have alcohol for this Sat…

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Badrish <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> http://www.tomahawknation.com/2009/11/27/1175716/the-preview-florida-state
>
>  --
> GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
> 1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
> 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
> 2008 National Football Champions |
> Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
> Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to