Ahhh...it wasn't on at the scheduled time here either.

 

From: Badrish [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 3:44 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Bobby Bowden show starting right now on
Sunshine is real interesting

 

I have DVR'd it...it didn't air yesterday at 1PM as scheduled...maybe
Bobby took a looooong nap or something! 

I had to DVR it from late last night...hopefully I got...

-BadMan



On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 3:40 PM, Jay Cicone
<[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for the heads up---we are enjoying it. 

 

From: Arthur Polhill [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 3:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Bobby Bowden show starting right now on Sunshine is
real interesting

 

I'm watching the Bobby Bowden show on Sunshine channel that started at
3:30.  Highly recommended!
 

A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel
(1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel
(1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

 

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel
(1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to