I'm sure he sees it more as bending than flaunting.  Reminds me of Billy D
when he first arrived at UF.  Although, I don't think he got the NCAA
investigation as soon as Kiffin.

Of course, Billy D was bending.  Kiffin has got to be breaking!!

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty

1517 Hunt Club Blvd