Thanks, Steve; I'll have to start posting all travel plans.

It was a very active and prolonged family holiday (OK, Randy...Christmas)
season for us this year.  Lots of travel.  It started at WDW Dec. 10 and didn't
end until Jan. 3, following a party path through Summerfield, Dunnellon,
Jacksonville, Atlanta, Phoenix, Sun City, AZ, Williams, AZ, the North Pole via
the Polar Express, the Grand Canyon, and Flagstaff, AZ.  LA and Hollywood were
originally on the list of iteneraries, but got cancelled.

I made a decision not to bring the "office" (portable computer/printer, etc.),
so was completely out of touch.  Didn't even know about the Degtroit terrorist
episode until we had landed 12/26 in Phoenix.  I wondered why security was so
tight.

It's good to be home.  With the sub-freezing weather, I had to pick all our
citrus yesterday, so today is my first day of rest in almost a month.

It was all a lot of fun.