  From: Badrish
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 3:02 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] With Tim Tebow gone....

  ...I am going to be so bummed that I decided to be gone too!!!

  Yes...for real, we are going back to India next month...and we think we are
going to stay there for the long haul. I have accepted a job offer and will be
working in Bangalore.

  I will keep in touch and will still try to post some wacky Gator news
articles from there (including the Orlando Sentinel ones...although, lately I
have been busy with a planning a bunch of logistics and stuff).

  Wish me well and luck! :-)

  -Badrish

  Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us