Oliver sure looks good for his age. What magazine are you subscribing
too, Leon?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It was an honest but regretable mistake.  I have complete respect for
the rules of the lists and make constant efforts to comply.

I am one of the few members of the lists who posts on all of them
frequently and value them all.  What complicates the management of my
posts is that I have valued friendships with members of the lists who
also write me privately.  It's sometimes hard to tell where a reply is
going.  I will cintunue to make all efforts not to violate the rules of
the lists again.  Be assured it was not intentional.

I think you will like the article I just posted on THFGT even if it does
come from the former owners.