Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Tebow
From: Woody Bass <gatorrr...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, April 05, 2010 2:39 pm
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

wait... (recalls previous conversation)...  you want MORE wives?

you must be one of those that enjoys punishment.  :)

On Apr 5, 2010, at 2:35 PM, <ke...@baldwinnc.com> <ke...@baldwinnc.com> wrote:

That's exactly what I am talking about.  I would buy the house onn Lake Santa Fe in Melrose, the brewery, a couple of foreign brides,  a posse, a midget, an orange and blue Lear jet, etc.

Tebow will probably spend his money on something crazy - like the needy.