From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Oliver Barry
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 10:17 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] FW: [gatornews] AJC.com: Mr College Football

If Jimbo was the de-facto coach anyway, I wonder how coaching would be
improved.

Also, the semis had a better recruiting class but, they were 10th
nationally.  That's really not that great considering they're one of the
Florida big three in one of the richest recruiting grounds in the country.
So, mediocre coaching, mediocre recruiting.  that equals ACC champs!!
Wahoo!!  Anyone seen one of those ACC champs t-shirts yet?  I would really
like to purchase one!!  (not really)

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty