Yep! My protégé is going to be just fine. (sniff, sniff!) Such a beautiful
sight… J

Randy

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steve McKibben
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:29 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Cell hone driving (was:Miami beat Texas A&M to face
UF)

It's not strictly the lack of relevance to the Gators that makes me think
this subject is better off over at Too Hot. As you noted, we tend to wander
into a LOT of off-topic discussions during the off season, and some of the
ones we've had this off season have been doozies.

I think this subject will invariably lead down the individual rights vs.
public safety debate, much like some other pet subjects (motorcycle helmets
anyone?) have.

We've heard from those that believe that any talking on a cell phone is
unsafe, those who think it's a matter of degree, and those that don't think
it's any worse than other distractions that don't get the same amount of
publicity, so no one should feel left out.

Any further discussion on the topic should not take place on GatorTalk.

OK?