BAN HER!

________________________________
From: Cecilia <gator...@bellsouth.net>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, June 10, 2010 11:41:16 AM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Cell hone driving (was:Miami beat Texas A&M to face UF)

I promise not to mention this topic again, but I can't let it go without saying
this:  I don't see cell phone usage while driving as a "personal liberty" issue
any more than driving under the influence is a personal liberty issue.  If
you're doing something that impedes your ability to concentrate on your driving
at some level comparable to drunk-driving (as has been reported in relevant
studies), that goes far beyond one's own personal liberty.

OK... now I'll shut up.

How many more days, Darlene?????