Well, I guess if you're going to waver a Gator the best replacement is a Gator.
How old is Alex Brown now, about 62?

From: <ke...@baldwinnc.com>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:08:56
To: gatortalk googlegroups<Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] Its a cruel world out there - Saints release DE McCray

Saints release DE McCray

Defensive end Bobby McCray
<http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=5774> , who started for
New Orleans at the end of last season after Charles Grant
<http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=3553>  was lost to
injury, was released by the Saints on Monday.

Grant also was released earlier this offseason. The Saints signed defensive end
Alex Brown <http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=3632> , who
likely will take over a starting role, in April.

McCray made nine tackles in the Saints' three postseason games in New Orleans'
run to the Super Bowl title.
In two seasons with New Orleans after signing as a free agent in 2008, McCray
59 tackles with 7½ sacks, three pass defenses and a forced fumble.

The 28-year-old McCray played his first four NFL seasons with the Jacksonville
Jaguars <http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=jac> .

In other moves Monday, the Saints waived reserve cornerback Glenn Sharpe
<http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11589> , who spent the
end of last season on the practice squad.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5312088

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us