We'd love to, Stacey, but we're heading back south and east now.  We will be 
planning a tour of the American NW soon and will definitely come see you.
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 




________________________________
From: Stacey Hartley-McBride <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, July 7, 2010 1:25:45 AM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Gators in Moab, Utah


Beautiful pic!

Keep driving north and west, Leon & Paula - you are almost here! (-:

Stacey


"They say statistics are for losers, but losers are usually the ones thinking 
that," Meyer said. "Statistics are great."
 GATORS RULE!!! 




________________________________
Subject: [gatortalk] Gators in Moab, Utah

Paula and I saw this view of rock and desert with a snow-capped mt. in the 
distance this afternoon. At dinner tonight, prior to a sound and light boat 
ride 
on the Colorado River, I spoke with a young man transferring to UF from a 
community college in Rochester, NY. He was very excited when I walked up in my 
'gator' Stetson and said, "Go Gator." I assured him the football team would do 
great with Brantley as quarterback.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to