I just learned from our Daughter, Diane, that our tickets had arrived in 
Gainesville.
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 




________________________________
From: Helen Huntley <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, July 11, 2010 3:06:31 PM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Countdown to Kickoff - Day 57!

And he's on the ticket to the South Carolina game--along with Marcus Gilbert. 
Did I mention that my tickets arrived? 


On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Darlene Goodfellow <[email protected]> 
wrote:

#57 - Carl Johnson
>Carl is a 6-5, 360 lbs. redshirt senior Offensive Lineman from Durham, NC 
>(Southern HS) who has played in 39 games, including 22 starts.  He is majoring 
>in Sociology.  -- 
>
>GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
>1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
>2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
>2008 National Football Champions | 
>Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
>Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to