I heard you were wearing Skorts? In any event, the scenery should be
fairly good and I'll do my part to prevent skin damage and offer to
apply sunscreen to all coeds throughout the afternoon.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Randy Lyons
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:28 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Noon Kickoff

Tans? With a noon kickoff, you'd better either ALREADY be tanned or take
plenty of sun block. I remember one noon kickoff where I ended up with
blisters on my legs from wearing jorts to the game. AND I was already
tanned! My wife had to lay her rain pauncho over her legs to protect
them, but I was too macho to do that! I think it's the sitting in one
place for several hours on concrete that did it. I NEVER had that happen
before and I never used sun block.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us