From: Oliver Barry <oli...@bobparks.com>
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:16:42 PM GMT-0500
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] FW: [gatornews] [SUN]:   7/21  21:23   ---
Florida-Alabama rivalry is growing   [Aschoff]

How about October and December? :-)

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty

1517 Hunt Club Blvd

Gallatin TN 37066

Phone: 615-826-4040

Fax: 615-822-2027

Mobile: 615-972-4239

Florida-Alabama rivalry is growing [Aschoff]

Personally, I hope MORE that it happens in December! :-)