Help!

   In Pittsburgh for the past decade, ESPN Game Plan has ensured that
I see virtually every Gator football game.  Rarely is a game not on
either national TV or the Game Plan.  Often, though, it seems the Game
Plan shows the entire state of Florida blanked out, which is where my
problem comes in.
   In a few long weeks I'm moving back to land of Gators, gators,
snakes, skeeters, roaches, humidity, and Sonny's BBQ.  And it's
decision time for things like Internet provider, phone service, and
most important of all, TV for Gator football.  DirecTV is of course
available, and if I switch my existing service to Tampa, my ESPN Game
Plan will automatically re-new.  But will I be excluded from Gator
football as a resident of a blacked-out state?  What TV provider
should I select to ensure maximum likelihood of live Gator football
viewing?  Is there some other package or network I need to sign up
for?
   Once the TV decision has been made, the Internet and phone dominos
can fall, but right now I'm too ignorant to make the TV decision.  Are
there any Florida (Tampa) residents willing to help me dispell my
ignorance and help me back into the land of bliss?  Thnx.

Cheers,
   GatorGene
   ---:==:,

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us