Why thank you, subject Zeb. Now please call as commanded! BTW, I heard
you were in great peril and undergoing a thorough exam in the Castle
Anthrax. I'll understand if it takes a few days before you have a free
minute.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of John Vega
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 2:49 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Gatornews from Miami Herald and
Palm Beach Post courtesy of JunoGator

On Aug 4, 2010, at 3:26 PM, Shane Ford wrote:

Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some
watery tart threw a sword at you!

I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some
moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held
aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine
providence that Jay, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why he is
your king.

-Zeb

Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel
(1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us