I thought Randoo had banned himself already or got fired or something...

From: "oli...@bobparks.com" <oli...@bobparks.com>
To: Gator Talk <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, August 10, 2010 9:32:41 PM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Mayanne Downs weighs in

Um, er, uh Randy, the moderator has asked us to stop talking about this
subject.

I just hope you don't get banned now.

From: "Randy Lyons" <gatorspo...@epbfi.com>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:24:09 -0400
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

I personally don’t have a problem with cameras. Although I DO occasionally
speed
(and even THAT is slowly decreasing), I’ve never knowingly run a red light.

Red = STOP
Green = Go
Yellow = Go Faster!

Randy