Sorry to hear about your mom.  Mine's gone too.

Glad to hear you're doing fine.

From: Badrish <dbadr...@gmail.com>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, August 30, 2010 5:09:11 AM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Happy Birthday, Leon!

Hey...the bedroom is all set!

Unfortunately, my mom's not around (since 1997!) so it's all the good food from
my wife and honestly, she can easily compete with my mom! :-)

-BadMan

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 8:10 AM, Arthur Polhill <lpolh...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Thanks, Badperson!  Just thinking about how far those +'s and -'s had to travel
to make me feel special brings goosebumps to my neck and a smile to my lips.