Dumbest game ever.  I don't know why we keep torturing ourselves by playing it.

Right there with the Zookish 7-5... in fact, that's my overall average.  I hate
this game.

  From: oli...@bobparks.com
  To: Gator Talk
  Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 6:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Pick 'Em results

  This is a dumb game and I'm not playing anymore!

  From: "John Bowers" <jbowe...@cfl.rr.com>
  Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 18:03:10 -0400
  To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>; <gatorn...@googlegroups.com>
  ReplyTo: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Subject: [gatortalk] Pick 'Em results

  Congratulations to Randy Platt, who went 10-2 to take first place yesterday in

  Pick 'Em.  Second place at 9-3 was shared by Eric Bunce and Ken Kirkley.  And

  a whole bunch of peeps went 8-4.

  For the year, we've got a logjam at the top: Anna Picano, Jerry Belloit, John
Dee,

  John McInnes, and Kevin Fraze all sit at 32-16.

  They're followed by Alex Cabanilla, Carlos Martinez, Ed Kling, Jeff Picano,

  Kathy Byrd-Hohn, Ryan Marcus, Shane Ford, Steve Lindauer, and Teebo Fischer
at 31-17.

  We'll play again this week.  The Thursday night game is Texas A&M at Oklahoma
State,

  so we'll probably skip that one, meaning you'll have until Saturday morning

  to get your picks in.

  http://pickem.g8r.com

  John and Oz

  Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us