I have made comments about Adazzio's lack of confidence in his o-line inside
the 10 and on short yardage situations.  We keep running gimmicks and wildcat
in those situations.  Its as if he doesn't even believe they can line up and
play hardnosed football.

So yeah, I was shocked.  And it worked!  Maybe we should use our qb in the red
zone after all...

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us