I just got back from a weekend camp out for my son's Cub Scout pack.  That
really sucks.  Let us know if you end up having to have some sort of last
minute fund-raiser to make ends meet.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Thomas Kelly
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 11:57 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Even if he did steal a laptop

Troy,

I'm a long time Scout leader down here in Brevard County and the same thing
happened to one of our units a few years ago.  It steams me to think about
people stealing from the kids!  I'll pass the word down this way for folks
to be on the lookout for equipment marked T-128.  Hope you all are able to
scroung enough stuff to make it to your Cubaree.

Tom