whoops! ________________________________
From: [email protected] on behalf of JNene Sent: Mon 11/22/2010 6:56 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [gatortalk] UF Foundation Winter Labels We received our "Winter Address Labels" from the UF Foundation today. One of the 4 images is of a Gator smoking! I'm not kidding. I know that the image is supposed to be snowman-like (or snowperson-like) but as a PR alum, I cannot believe this image was reviewed. The Smoking Gator would be banned on the entire campus! SIGH! -JNene ________________________________ Msg sent via Spiderhost - http://www.spiderhost.com/ -- GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY! 1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us -- GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY! 1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
<<winmail.dat>>

