Well said, boss.

From: Steve McKibben <augiega...@yahoo.com>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, November 24, 2010 9:14:20 AM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] Gatornews from the Palm Beach Post and
Miami Herald courtesy of Junogator

I want Georgia to lose every time they take the field. The SEC doesn't and
hasn't shown any loyalty to UF, so I see no reason to alter my stance based on
that.

I'd love for them to lose this game in particular because it would render them
ineligible for a bowl game, which would, in effect, cost them the extra
practice
time allotted to teams that do participate in bowl games, and would,
temporarily
shut up their incessantly obnoxious fans.

Steve Mc
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us