Sounds like you need to lay of the bush.

-----Original Message-----
From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Randy Lyons
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:47 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Gainesville weather produces winter wonderland

It was 14 in Chattanooga at 7:30, and my back door's lock was frozen. I
was
trapped in my house, and after spending 30 minutes trying to get it
open, as
I was dialing the number for 911, I remembered I had two other doors I
could
go out.

Sheesh! Even *I* thought THAT sounded dumb. I've been in Tennessee too
long...  :(