Thank you, Leon.  I'm overwhelmed by all the birthday wishes I got on FB and 
via email.  I feel the love.  ;-)
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Arthur Polhill 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 12:43 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Happy Birthday, Cee!


  I thought I'd send my own separate message.
   
  A. Leon Polhill, Gator
  "I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
  I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 

  -- 
  GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
  1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
  2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
  2008 National Football Champions | 
  Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
  Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to