LOL.  Thanks, Helen... I think.  ;-)

Cee
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Helen Huntley 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 9:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Cecilia's birthday today!!!


  Happy birthday to Tracy, Cee and all the rest of you who are getting older 
(not me, though.)
  Helen


  On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 8:39 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

    Yikes! I'm having trouble with that image! 

    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    From: Arthur Polhill <[email protected]> 
    Sender: [email protected] 
    Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 17:21:15 -0800 (PST)
    To: <[email protected]>
    ReplyTo: [email protected] 
    Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Cecilia's birthday today!!!


    I know.  I wear them on walks around Lake Alice.
     
    A. Leon Polhill, Gator
    "I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
    I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 





----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
    To: Gator Talk <[email protected]>
    Sent: Thu, March 3, 2011 7:09:29 PM
    Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Cecilia's birthday today!!!

    The chicks really dig biking shorts. 
    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    From: Arthur Polhill <[email protected]> 
    Sender: [email protected] 
    Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 15:04:48 -0800 (PST)
    To: <[email protected]>
    ReplyTo: [email protected] 
    Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Cecilia's birthday today!!!


    He's going to need more than those leotards he wears on the bike.
     
    A. Leon Polhill, Gator
    "I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
    I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 





----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From: Jay Cicone <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Thu, March 3, 2011 12:47:48 PM
    Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Cecilia's birthday today!!!


    I doubt Oliver will last through the night with Cee unloading on him. Who’s 
taking bets?



    From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Arthur Polhill
    Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 12:42 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Cecilia's birthday today!!!



    Jeep, h@@l, she's wanting the motorhome!
     

    A. Leon Polhill, Gator
    "I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
    I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 






----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    From: Woody <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Thu, March 3, 2011 12:37:41 PM
    Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Cecilia's birthday today!!!

    Im waiting on the call from her now to borrow the Jeep. lol

    On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:36 PM, Darlene Goodfellow 
<[email protected]> wrote:

    Oh, Oliver, she is gonna kill you! (LMAO)



      ----- Original Message ----- 

      From: Oliver Barry 

      To: [email protected] 

      Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 12:35 PM

      Subject: [gatortalk] Cecilia's birthday today!!!



      Yes, today’s Cecilia’s birthday!!  Let’s all congratulate her.  

      I’ve attached a photo from her birthday party.  In this one she’s 
teaching her grandchildren how to smoke pot.

      What a great grandmother!!



      Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

      Real Estate Broker

      Bob Parks Realty

      1517 Hunt Club Blvd

      Gallatin TN 37066

      Phone: 615-826-4040

      Fax: 615-822-2027

      Mobile: 615-972-4239







      -- 
      GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
      1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
      2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
      2008 National Football Champions | 
      Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel 
(1996),
      Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

    -- 
    GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
    1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
    2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
    2008 National Football Champions | 
    Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
    Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us



    -- 
    GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
    1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
    2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
    2008 National Football Champions | 
    Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
    Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

    -- 
    GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
    1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
    2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
    2008 National Football Champions | 
    Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
    Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us


    -- 
    GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
    1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
    2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
    2008 National Football Champions | 
    Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
    Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

    -- 
    GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
    1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
    2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
    2008 National Football Champions | 
    Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
    Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us 

    -- 
    GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
    1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
    2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
    2008 National Football Champions | 
    Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
    Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

    -- 
    GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
    1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
    2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
    2008 National Football Champions | 
    Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
    Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us 

    -- 
    GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
    1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
    2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
    2008 National Football Champions | 
    Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
    Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us



  -- 

  Helen Huntley
  (727) 823-3801
  www.helenhuntley.com


  -- 
  GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
  1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
  2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
  2008 National Football Champions | 
  Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
  Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to