Yes, it's a whole new ballgame for both softball and baseball teams. Both face
a 2 out of 3 series. The women start Monday, the men Friday. I expect both to
win their series.
------Original Message------
From: Oliver Barry
Sender: Gatortalk
To: Gatortalk
ReplyTo: Gatortalk
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Question about softball
Sent: Jun 5, 2011 9:53 PM

Hmm...  I don't remember that far back,  but I do know this team is loaded with
talent. The 5 seniors have presided over the best four year record ever for UF
softball. I was thinking we/they had a chance to do it all this year.
when we had a couple of injuries/suspensions about mid-season it was almost
lost.
Now, I think we could hang with asu tomorrow.  I'll be surprised if we don't
beat them.
Bammy was the no. 2 seed and we made them look like seminoles.

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
Bob Parks, LLC
1517 Hunt Club Blvd