From: Helen Huntley <hhsga...@gmail.com>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:20:31
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Roster Man

There's a roster on Gatorzone, but it's not good for printing. One thing
interesting is that you can sort it, by clicking on the column heading. You
can see the names displayed by number, alphabetically, position, etc. If you
click on the height you can see that Earl Okine is the tallest player at
6'7" and Blake Castillo is the shortest at 5'3". Little Blake also is the
lightest (147 lbs), while James Wilson is the heaviest at 334. Blake, of
course, is a walk-on who has "yet to see action for the Gators" . I'd say he
has to be pretty brave to even step out on the practice field.