Congrats to all. I think the strong showing of the favorites this week
contributed to the large number of high scores.
Nice to see so many favorites covering the spread.
Pretty amazing finish on Michigan-Notre Dame, which I did not see until 6:15
a.m.
It's going to be a long year for those Notre Dame fans.

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 3:14 PM, John Bowers <jbowe...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>  It's only the second week of the season, and we have two perfect scores
> in Pick 'Em.  Cathy Lasky and Mark Miclean nailed down the 12-0 on
> Saturday.  Perfect scores are very rare, getting two in the same week even
> rarer.  ****
>
> ** **
>
> Seven people almost made it, they went 11-1 to tie for second.  Bob
> Seymour, Eric Wimer, Hagan Kohler, John Bowers, JunoGator S R K, Kevin
> Fraze, and Reggie D.  A ton of people went 10-2.  ****
>
> ** **
>
> For the year, yeah, well, um (cough), up there on top it's…..uh….it's me.
> 20-4.  Tied for second (nyahh, nyahh, you'll never catch me!...ha ha) are
> Cathy Lasky and Dan Lloveras, 19-5.  Way too many people are doing real
> well, it's quite unusual.  ****
>
> ** **
>
> Results here:****
>
> ** **
>
> http://pickem.g8r.com****
>
> ** **
>
> There's a Thursday game this week, LSU at Missy State, so we'll try to get
> it ready by Monday night.  ****
>
> ** **
>
> BEAT TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!****
>
> ** **