Actually, Randy, I think we ran UK ragged which explains why Vandy was able to 
beat them today.

 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain




________________________________
From: Randy Lyons <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 11, 2012 9:06:36 AM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Basket please?


Losing by three against the #1 team is nothing to be ashamed of. I, too, was 
VERY proud of our boys yesterday.
 
Randy
 
From:[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of 
Arthur Polhill
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Basket please?
 
Paula and I were both very proud of our basketball team today.  They played UK 
tough and stayed in contention to win until the very end.  The defense has 
adjusted to the loss of Yeguette and kept UK well contained most of the game.  
Offensively, they ran with the big dogs, er, cats.

Way to go, Gators!
 
A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain
 
 

________________________________

From:John Bowers <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, March 10, 2012 3:26:34 PM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Basket please?

Gators played very, very tough.  Watching the KY fans sitting nervously
needing to make a few free throws at the end, that was beautiful.  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Woody Bass
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 2:42 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Basket please?

Ky startin to pull away

Woody (via iPhone)

--
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions  |  2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions  |  2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions  |  
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us


-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions  |  2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions  |  2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions  |  
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to