Setup a future SEC matchup and build a rivalry...?

-----Original message-----
From: John Vega <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, Mar 13, 2012 14:24:16 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Gators 7th seed

I'm just wondering how the #3 team in the nation and Big 12 Champion got a #2 seed and how that #2 seed that ought to be a number #1 seed just happened to land in the Gator's bracket.

I mean to take nothing away from UVa, I just want to point out that our first two games are much tougher than I would have expected given the quality of this team. Our one true bad loss was on the road to an SEC rival (UGa). Compare that with last year's loss to Jax.

-Zeb


On Mar 13, 2012, at 9:19 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Virginia is going to play us very similar to the way UK did. Great
defensive team, but much less offensively. I expect to see a similar game plan that we used against UK in the tourney. Run and gun. Let them try to keep up... we should win this one comfortably.

Missouri will match up fairly well against us, but they are a small team.
Not much size. With Murphy and Young, we have a size advantage, and I'm not sure they have anyone that can contain Young. Let's hope he shows up ready. They are basically a 4 guard team, much like we are albeit we have size. We can win this if we bang them around inside. I think we win easily with Yuegete, but much closer game without.

-----Original message-----
From: gatortc11 <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, Mar 13, 2012 02:31:55 GMT+00:00
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Gators 7th seed

Billy D. will have them ready for VA. But they have to fo

--
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to