Great news.  Paula and I have been in Maggie Valley, NC for about 10 days so we 
appreciate the GatorNews and GatorTalk more than usual.  We will be home 
Thursday in time for the opening SEC play against Vandy on Friday, Sat. and 
Sunday.

 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain




________________________________
From: mail.bobparks.com <[email protected]>
To: Gator Talk <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, March 13, 2012 11:39:17 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Baseball score

UF 9- semis 2

14th victory in a row. 
I believe that's a record for consecutive wins for the program. 

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
Bob Parks, LLC
1517 Hunt Club Blvd
Gallatin TN 37066
615-972-4239
615-826-4040 
Sent from my iPhone

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |  
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to