Add in the three holding penalties on the Nebraska transfer (don't remember his
name). When he couldn't block, he held and tackled.  He had a rough game.

Positive note: team owning the loss as a team.

Still a very painful game to watch.

:-(

Seeing USC lose at home to Mike Leach's Washington State Cougars made me feel
better, though.

Mary

~~~sent from my iPhone~~~

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us