Fascinating comments; an up-tempo offense should help with recruiting.

-Zeb


On Dec 2, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Shane Ford wrote:

> 
> “No impact on me. I already knew it was going to happen. When I talked to 
> coach Muschamp today, he said he wants to have a hurry-up offense and throw 
> it more.” — JUCO WR Eric Lauderdale

> “I’m not changing. I was surprised at first. Coach Muschamp told me coach 
> Davis was a good coach, but he needs to find someone who can be part of an 
> up-tempo offense.” — Florida OG commit Travaris Dorsey

-- 
-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GatorTalk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to