I think with having really only a month to recruit (Mac was hired just a
few days before the dead period started), this is still FAR better than
expected.  The staff didn't appear to reach for bodies just to fill a class
- it appears careful thought was taken in targeting certain 3* sleepers
among the obvious names still out for picking.  If the Cowart/Davis package
deal didn't go to Auburn, this class could have rated even better.

As for Muschamp and a non-compete, I read somewhere reputable that
non-competes don't exist in college football.  At least not in the
top-level programs.  Muschamp's pull won't be so strong next year; I'm
willing to bet on that.

And like Woody said, even with the big-name Harbaugh at Michigan, their
class is stuck in the doldrums.