Do your parents have to sign for you to join the service?

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sandy Alonso
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 12:48 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] recruiting??

Just read somewhere NCAA wants parental permission for anyone under 21.  Gotta
love the NCAA.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Rob Alexander
<ga...@autumnwood.us<mailto:ga...@autumnwood.us>> wrote:
I don't think so. You're technically a legal adult on your 18th birthday. If
you needed to graduate high school, there would be lots of very old minors in
this country. :-)  This must be some NCAA thing, though I don't think it makes
sense.

Rob

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 5, 2015, at 12:24 PM, Woody