Has the new DL coach been made official? as of last night it was not.
harlie
On 2/6/2015 9:56 AM, Shane Ford wrote:
Be fair with this to... His Dad is trying to look out for his son. I respect that, personally. As parents, we're all trying to do what's best for our kids. I know his Dad sounds like a lunatic at times, but how many of us have had the spotlight on us from news people? I would be nervous talking with a reporter and may make some gnarly claims. Ha Ha!!! Deep down we all want CeCe to go where he feels at home and ultimately where he feels is best for him. I hope it's UF, but if it's not then so be it! I just hope the coaches are stepping in and trying to keep him up to date. It sounds like this new DL Coach may even be an upgrade from what I'm reading. Anyway... My 2 cents and maybe we're all being too hard on Mr. Jefferson.

Sent From Shane's iPhone
Go Gators!   &   Skål Vikes!
ALPCA #8756
Europlate #1045