The Gainesville Sun printed some other public school system's meet the
teacher schedule about 2 week's ago. Then defended the printed calendar in
emails that I was copied on. Correction ran last week, but I wonder how
many readers only saw initial article? And there is no other Alachua County
in the United States, so I can't figure out how mistake was made.